3.29.2010

misseggplant.com



Here are the mock-up for brand new web-site MissEggplant.com
I might change little, but so far, my teacher and I really liked it.
I'm thinking of making a Vegan cooking/food blog linked to it.
The new website could be opened over the summer.

I'm glad now I'm drawing the last page of American Boys.
Even though I made a rule, I drew some American Boys randomly or accidently. ( I should have asked in a relationship or not...!!) lol
The boys who were already drawn in the pages all wanted to be the boy in the center-poster size page.
Four boys came to my studio, and asked " Is this me? Is this me?"....O.M.G... It was too obvious that the boy definitely didn't look like them. haha
I realized the truth of American Boys= Full of Jealous! :P
But I'm glad they were willing to be drawn by me even though some boys became really gross... (sorry Jonathan...and Rich, I drew you, but you were E.T...) sorry, but it's too late to change... :P

Thanks?!

No comments: