12.02.2010

NY Times Op-ed Townies- the fourth and last blogging of November!

It's now on the main image of The Opinion Pages! :D




The second 4 idea sketches
This one was chosen!


The first 4 idea sketches.



Sad or not, my 4 contributions of Townies finally ended yesterday!
Here is the link http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/01/speaking-in-tongues/
Thanks for all the support and love for my tough, hard, fun, and enjoyable November, and can't forget the experiences that I had for Townies.

Illustrating the best Korean female writer's columns made me rethink about being Korean woman in New York, and found that I love my country and Kreens! :D

Special Thanks to the best art director Alexandra Zsigmond and the hottest writer Mary H.K. Choi!

Now, it's time to go back to my thesis project - Hot Vegan Book!!! :)

No comments: